Additional Menu Selections
Subscribe to Twinstrivia.com RSS feed
AL Central Division Standings
Team W L Pct. GB Twins 25 18 .581 - Indians 24 21 .533 2.0 Tigers 22 24 .478 4.5 White Sox 20 25 .444 6.0 Royals 19 27 .413 7.5
Last updated: 05/26/2017
Down On The FarmPirates No. 2 prospect Mitch Keller was 3-2 was placed on the seven-day disabled list Friday by the Class A Advanced Bradento...Minnesota Twins No. 16 prospect Nick Burdi has a UCL tear in his right elbow and will need Tommy John surgery that will knock...The Cedar Rapids Kernels and Minnesota Twins announce that RHP Ryan Mason and RHP Patrick McGuff have joined the Kernels from...Miami Marlins prospect Destin Hood and Oakland Athletics prospect Matt Chapman continued to show off a lot of power in the Pa...White Sox second baseman Yoan Moncada is among the Triple-A stars fighting for votes on the Esurance Triple-A All-Star Ballot...Atlanta Braves No. 29 prospect Brett Cumberland is enjoying his best week yet in the pros for Class A Rome, thanks to a fly b..."Captain Steve" Juhasz is a longtime Lancaster JetHawks season ticket holder, but has never once sat in his seat. Ben Hill sp...Righty Alec Hansen had some control trouble in college, but the White Sox prospect is taking a more relaxed approach with the...Oakland A's No. 3 prospect Grant Holmes allowed one run on two hits over six innings in the RockHounds' 8-1 victory over the ...Angels catcher Carlos Perez collected four singles, a double and drove in two to boost his average nearly 60 points, but Salt...
Twins News & Blogs
Get the most up-to-date Twins news right here.
- Prospect Burdi headed for elbow surgery (MIN Homepage News)
- Save 50 percent on MLB.TV this weekend (MIN Homepage News)
- Key questions for Twins, other division leaders (MIN Homepage News)
- Patient approach still paying off for Mauer (MIN Homepage News)
- Fast start, Berrios secure Twins' sweep of O's (MIN Homepage News)
- Jose Berrios struck out Caleb Joseph with a curveball that was pure sorcery (MIN Homepage News)
- Romero fires six scoreless for Chattanooga (MIN Homepage News)
- Berrios dominating strike zone with fastball (MIN Homepage News)
- Ervin shuts out O's to outduel Bundy (MIN Homepage News)
- 'Keep playing fun' is Buxton's mindset (MIN Homepage News)
- Sano keeps on proving he's #ASGWorthy (MIN Homepage News)
- Twins rally with 21-hit salute, blow out O's (MIN Homepage News)
- Hughes on DL with right biceps issue (MIN Homepage News)
- Twins' early homers set tone for twin-bill split (MIN Homepage News)
- Mejia 'extra' good in earning 1st MLB victory (MIN Homepage News)
Powered by Simple RSS Feeds Widget
Twins Territory BlogsThe Twins announced on Friday that right-handed prospect Nick Burdi will undergo Tommy John surgery after suffering a torn ri...Twins prospect Nick Burdi will miss the remainder of the 2017 campaign due to Tommy John surgery, reports MLB.com’s Rhett Bol...I can’t think of anything better to do, frankly Jose Berrios is patently unfair. When the ball crosses the plate, it...MLB.TV's Memorial Day Weekend sale offers 50 percent off the yearly/single-team subscription price between now and Monday nig...Recorded live at the second Tuesday Taproom Tour event, hosted by 612 Brew. Featuring in-person mailbag questions from the au...Washington Senators 8, Chicago White Sox 2 Joe Judge goes 4 for 4 and Curly Ogden pitches the complete game and registers his...May 26 Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. 1918 – In 3 plate appearances, Walter Johnson helps himself to 2...A recap of the Twins' minor league affiliates' results from May 25th, 2017. Triple-A: Rain 1, Baseball Fans 0 It rain...The Twins had an off-day Thursday. They have played 43 games so far; their opponent this weekend, the Tampa Bay Rays, have pl...After nearly a decade of climbing up professional baseball’s totem pole, the 14-hour bus rides, the exceptionally poor minor-...Coming off their fifth 90-plus-loss season in the past six years, a last-place finish for the fourth time in that stretch and...The Twins are leaning toward passing on high school right-hander/shortstop Hunter Greene with the top overall pick in the upc...A recap of the Twins' minor league affiliates' results from May 24th, 2017. Triple-A: Durham Bulls 6, Rochester Red Win...COOOMMME FAN WIIITHHH MEEEEEEE! (COME FAN WITH ME!) Welcome to the refreshed Twinkie Town! To celebrate the new look an...Joe Mauer will wait. He will wait, and wait, and when you finally crack and throw him his pitch, he will hit it hard.The Twins scored four runs in the first two innings and held on for a 4-3 win, completing an impressive series sweep over the...This Thursday Thunder Dump answers all of life questions... well, some of them anyway. Mo Chuisle, Mo’ Problems Were ...May 25 1908 – An unusual occurrence happens in today’s game in the nation’s capital. Detroit scores an unearned run in the 3r...Chicago White Sox 10, Washington Senators 9 Joe judge goes 4 for 5 with 4 rbi's as Seantors lose to the White Sox 10-9. Game ...
1960's BaseballGlancing Back, and Remembering Gary Geiger Gary Geiger was a speedy outfielder who managed to string together a 12-season major league career despite several injuries and physical ailme...Glancing Back, and Remembering Bernie Allen For a dozen big league seasons, Bernie was a dependable second baseman for four different teams. An All-American shortstop at Purdue Universi...This Week in 1960s Baseball (May 23, 1962) Joe Pepitone homered twice to become the second player in Yankee history to hit two home runs in the same inning. The Bronx Bombers score nine...Glancing Back, and Remembering Bill Hands Bill Hands was a workhorse for the Chicago Cubs pitching staff in the late 1960s. From 1968 through 1971, he averaged 266 innings and 16 victor...The Glove Club: Curt Flood From 1963 through 1968, the National League Gold Glove Awards for outfielders were won by three players. The same three outfielders. Year after year. Roberto ...
- According to ELIAS - Kennys Vargas
- Just a few notes and thoughts this morning
- Major League Debuts as Minnesota Twins - Rob Radlosky
- Vic Albury, former Minnesota Twins Pitcher passes away at the age of 69
- 20 Game Winners
- A look at the top closers in franchise history
- Hamm's beer and the Twins
- Twins Audio and Video clips
- Major League Debuts as Minnesota Twins - Jason MIller & Brad Thomas
TagsAaron Hicks Ben Revere Bert Blyleven Blue Jays Bob Allison Brian Dozier Byron Buxton Calvin Griffith Camilo Pascual Chicago White Sox Cleveland Indians Detroit Tigers Francisco Liriano Glen Perkins Harmon Killebrew Jim Kaat Jim Perry Joe Mauer Johan Santana Josh Willingham Justin Morneau Kansas City Royals Kent Hrbek Kirby Puckett Los Angeles Dodgers Max Kepler Metrodome Met Stadium Michael Cuddyer Miguel Sano New York Yankees Oakland A's Paul Molitor Red Sox Rod Carew Ron Gardenhire Scott Baker Target Field Terry Ryan Tom Kelly Tony Oliva Torii Hunter Trevor Plouffe Washington Senators Zoilo Versalles
- Copyright © 2017 by John J. Swol All rights reserved. This web site or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.
Tag Archives: Jimmy Robertson
Part time outfielder and first baseman Walt Bond played in just 10 games for Minnesota and he was never a star but he had an interesting history. Although his time in Minnesota may have been short, he still should be … Continue reading